Our Cross Country league runs from the 1st of January to the 31st of December.
We are currently in two Cross country Leagues which are:
- Saturday North Midlands XC League (Ladies race start at 1.55pm, Mens races start at 2.20pm)
- East Midlands XC league where the races start at 11am.
In addition to these races we also include the following races
- Derbyshire XC Championships,
- National XC Championships
- Duffield 5
- Little Eaton Leg-It
- Dovedale Dash
2020 Known Fixture list
- 04/01/2020 – Derbyshire XC Championship – Shipley Park
- 05/01/2020 – East Midlands – Bramcote
- 11/01/2020 – North Midlands – Wollaton Park
- 12/01/2020 – East Midlands – Holme Pierrepont
- 02/02/2020 – East Midlands – Colwick Woods
- 09/02/2020 – East Midlands – West Park
- 22/02/2020 – National Cross Country Championship – Wollaton Park
- 29/06/2020 – Duffield 5
- Date TBC – Little Eaton 5
- Date TBC – North Midlands – Markeaton
- 01/11/2020 – Dovedale Dash
- Date TBC – North Midlands – Kettering
- Date TBC – North Midlands – Shipley
2019 Fixture list
05/01/2019 – Derbyshire XC Championships – Wollaton Park
06/01/2018 – East Midlands – Bramcote
12/01/2019 – North Midlands – Wollaton Park
13/01/2019 – East Mildands – Holme Pierrepont
03/02/2019 – East Midlands – Colwick Woods
17/02/2019 – East Midlands – West Park
23/02/2019 – National XC Championship – Leeds
22/04/2019 – Easter 10K – Wollaton Park
24/06/2019 – Duffield 5
30/06/2019 – Little Eaton 5
22/09/2019 – The Denby Dash
12/10/2019 – North Midlands – Derby – Markeaton
03/11/2019 – Dovedale Dash – RACE CANCELLED
09/11/2019 – North Midlands – Corby – West Glebe Park
07/12/2019 – North Midlands – Heanor – Shipley Park
2018 Final XC results are as follows——–
2017 Final XC results are as follows——–
2016 Final XC results are as follows——–
The Cross Country Club Championship was, until 2014, based on our winter month activities in the East Midlands and North Midlands X/C Leagues and the Derbyshire XC Championship and the National XC Championship races. We have always struggled to get people in numbers to these races, however since the Darley Park Run started in April 2013 we have consistently had a lot of our runners support this event and turn up on a weekly basis. So from 2014 it was decided to include additional Park Run results (during the winter period) into our Cross Country Championship and have the results from the start of the year till the end of the year with additional Park Run races included. This should help to add extra interest in Cross Country and spice up the results.
Rules for Cross Country Championships 2016.
The Championship will be competed for in 2 sections 1 Jan – 31 Mar & 18 Sept – 31 Dec 2015 and comprise a total of 20 races. (4 x NMXC, 4 x EMXC, County XC, National XC & 10 Parkruns)
To Qualify for the Championships an individual’s final score must include at least 2 results in total from the NMXC and/or EMXC series of races.
Mens and Ladies results will score separately.
NM & EM Cross Country Races – first home will score max 20 points then 19,18 etc.
Double points will be awarded for the Derbyshire County Championships and National X/C races.
Parkrun results, from Darley only, will be based on highest age related %, irrespective of overall position, to score max (20) points then 19,18 etc.
Dates of Parkrun races may differ from those initially published if they clash with other races.
All nominated races in X/C and Parkrun to count.
East Midlands X/C League (LINK NOT WORKING)